“Avoiding the weight rebound….a mindfulness based guide to keeping the weight off”
An Abbreviated ‘Quick-Guide’ for Maintaining Your Weight Loss
“My name is Doctor David Levenson. I’ve devoted twenty-seven years to helping people keep off the weight they worked so hard to lose.”
David co-founded the Weight Management Program at Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City, California, where he co-led the weight maintenance group and served as the program’s medical director. He also co-founded Sequoia’s Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program and was a long-term consultant to its Pain Treatment Center.
- How to Stop beating yourself up! You’ll discover how to access mindfulness, kindness, and self-compassion when dealing with the many obstacles to maintaining your weight loss.
- How to call on ‘Strong Will’ to stand firm against temporary circumstances and Skillful Will to know the appropriate action for every situation.
- How Good Will brings kindness and compassion to yourself while helping ‘Strong Will’ and ‘Skillful Will’ work in harmony.
- How to develop actionable objectives by listening to your heart and treating yourself the way you treat your loved ones.
- How self-criticism prevents you from keeping your weight off and how to successfully deal with your ‘Inner Critic’.
- How to use mindfulness, kindness, and compassion to enrich every part of your life.